Title : New Fiction Available Now
link : New Fiction Available Now
New Fiction Available Now
Hey there, groovy people! The reason I’ve been remiss in posting new reviews lately is that I’ve been busy with a number of outside projects. My seven-minute drama short Someone Else is playing the festival circuit, building on its premiere earlier this month at LA Shorts International Film Festival. Coming up are more screenings in LA, exhibition in Oregon, and the film’s UK premiere. I’m also wrapping up second editions of my first two books on film, both originally published 20+ years ago. A heavily expanded version of The Cinema of Generation X will publish next year, but before that, my completely revised and rewritten Dalton Trumbo, Hollywood Rebel will publish in a few weeks. I’ll post about that project again once it’s available because I’m so proud of the work that resulted from a year of deep archival research. (For information on my various activities, visit my site: www.GrandRiverFilms.com.) Today’s news is that I’ve got another new book, specifically a novelette (approximately 10,000 words), which was published as an ebook this week. This is my first serious venture into prose fiction in years, and I hope you’ll find it both entertaining and provocative. The novelette is called Funny, and it offers an oblique perspective on the dangers facing free speech in today’s political landscape. It’s available now as an ebook via Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. Please consider reading, reviewing, and spreading the word. Click here to access the ebook's page on Smashwords. I'll be back soon with more ’70s goodness, but for now, thanks for supporting my other endeavors, and, as always, keep on keepin’ on!
thus Article New Fiction Available Now
that is all articles New Fiction Available Now This time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting.
You now read the article New Fiction Available Now with the link address https://allfilmthere.blogspot.com/2026/08/new-fiction-available-now.html

0 Response to "New Fiction Available Now"
Post a Comment